Live website : australia.com
- The environment deployed : AEM, Grunt, NPM module management
- Agile management team. All the front end development was proceeded to QA by passing tickets on JIRA.
- The project ended after 2016 Australian day
At that time, I worked on the web typography implement. I used iconmoon library set with svg and font exports.
Developed the responsive contents grids based on updated UX designs designed by UX designer. UX design and prototypes were generated in Axure. I wrote the code specs based on what UX prototyping shows. After change to new font, I fixed all the grid break issues.
I developed the megamenu. The menu has 7 types of languages. Some languages have much more length than English. Have to be really careful to height and word spaces. The interactive map was created with default directive on Angular 1.5